November 17th, 2020
As part of the Customer Success Team, you are responsible for keeping the project team working on the highest priority tasks, removing risks and impediments, and leading the communication with the customer.
Location: Las Vegas HQ (preferred) | Work from Home (optional)
Department: Customer Success
Contact: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ever been to the City of Lights? Chances are you drove right past our office! Las Vegas is our home, but our team can be found all over the U.S. We all have different backgrounds and skills, but there’s one thing we all do really well: use data to make a BIG difference.
From the moment you walk through our door, you know something is different. We may have been around for a while, but we’ve still got a vibrant startup feel. Our people know each other by name, we get involved with dynamic projects that challenge us to innovate, and we work together with a smile because our roles allow our strengths to shine.
If you go back to 1997, you’d find Jeff Deitch, our CEO, working late nights writing a software program that would give every pharmacy the ability to transport its customer database to a new system. Fast forward a couple decades later, and we continue to help pharmacies and other healthcare organizations safely manage their data.
So how do we use all that data to make a big difference? Well, it all comes down to advancing patient care. The more we help healthcare companies manage their data with ease, the more they can focus on what they do best: improving the lives of their patients. We cure the healthcare providers’ data headaches, so they can cure their patients.
Now for the fun part: we’re expanding into some really exciting opportunities, and to do that, our team must do the same! New projects underway that require some great people to help us bring them to life.
Interested in joining an award-winning Top Place to Work in Las Vegas ? Read on!
Project Managers embrace an unusual mix of project management and consulting skills, along with a passion for technology. As part of the Customer Success Team, you are responsible for keeping the project team working on the highest priority tasks, removing risks and impediments, and leading the communication with the customer. As a trusted advisor to our customers, you will be responsible for the successful execution of one or more projects at a time, providing guidance and project leadership. By leading and influencing, you will drive the highest quality and the strongest sense of customer focus on each project.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
- Create Master Project Plan, the Communication Plan (communications within the team and between the team and external entities), and the Master Project Schedule.
- Monitor project health relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project protocol.
- Establish a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle and create an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks
- Establish (as mutually agreed to) policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ON A DAILY/MONTHLY BASIS
Lead the creation, planning, implementation, testing, and deployment of projects and services initiatives/work streams and a result-focused approach to project management and programs:
- Schedule Development & Management – Develop plan and the initiative/work stream schedule. Track milestones and deliverables. Report and communicate to stakeholders and cross-functional teams as defined by program cadence.
- Relationship Management – Collaborate with stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Create a shared focus on the importance of achieving results.
- Communications – Collect, review and publish project status reports for resources (people and cost), schedule (time), stakeholder management, and features (the solution and its quality) that influence project performance and completion
- Analyze – Reconcile actual versus planned performance, analyze variances, evaluate possible alternatives, and takes appropriate corrective actions (control) as specified by the established project protocol.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT MANAGER AT INFOWERKS
- Ability to think strategically, work effectively in ambiguous situations and respond favorably to change, execute effectively, work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root causes and problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a strong history of building effective interpersonal relationships
- 3 years of project management experience, preferably in healthcare and/or IT solutions
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams
- At least one year of prior experience using Agile or Waterfall methodologies or similar
- Experience with Microsoft Projects, Zoho Projects or similar software
- PMP or other project management discipline certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of business administration, IT or similar field is desirable
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive compensation and benefits program
- In office (Las Vegas) or remote work
- An annual employee bonus program
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Excellent Retirement Savings program
- An opportunity to become part of a team and a culture that makes a difference to our clients every day
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at email@example.com.