December 2nd, 2020
We are looking for a high-performing Implementation Specialist – a ‘jack of all trades’ type of person who is capable of providing all aspects of support of our products/services to our clients.
Location: Las Vegas HQ (preferred) | Work from Home (optional)
Department: Customer Success
Contact: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Ever been to the City of Lights? Chances are you drove right past our office! Las Vegas is our home, but our team can be found all over the U.S. We all have different backgrounds and skills, but there’s one thing we all do really well: use data to make a BIG difference.
From the moment you walk through our door, you know something is different. We may have been around for a while, but we’ve still got a vibrant startup feel. Our people know each other by name, we get involved with dynamic projects that challenge us to innovate, and we work together with a smile because our roles allow our strengths to shine.
If you go back to 1997, you’d find Jeff Deitch, our CEO, working late nights writing a software program that would give every pharmacy the ability to transport its customer database to a new system. Fast forward a couple decades later, and we continue to help pharmacies and other healthcare organizations safely manage their data.
So how do we use all that data to make a big difference? Well, it all comes down to advancing patient care. The more we help healthcare companies manage their data with ease, the more they can focus on what they do best: improving the lives of their patients. We cure the healthcare providers’ data headaches, so they can cure their patients.
Now for the fun part: we’re expanding into some really exciting opportunities, and to do that, our team must do the same! New projects underway that require some great people to help us bring them to life.
Interested in joining an award-winning Top Place to Work in Las Vegas ? Read on!
We are looking for a high-performing Implementation Specialist – a ‘jack of all trades’ type of person who is capable of providing all aspects of support of our products/services to our clients and can handle a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment. If you can adapt to constantly changing priorities, and are experienced in wearing many hats, you may just be the perfect fit. You will be responsible for understanding our customers, their needs, their business processes, and their challenges in order to guide them through the process to engage with our solutions. You will partner with our customers while working in lockstep with the Customer Success Managers (CSM) to achieve a best-in-class customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
- Execute implementation project plans, at the direction of a Project Manager, based on customer needs, resources, and timelines as part of a Project Team
- Implement project support processes and tasks in ZWerks from the start through multiple phases and stages of delivery
- Identify opportunities to improve overall customer experience through the NPS scores
- Maintain cross-functional relations with partnered CSM for each delivery
- Help with integration and deployment to ensure that customer needs are met, and any issues are resolved in an expedient fashion
WHAT YOU WILL DO ON A DAILY/MONTHLY BASIS
- Lead or support all aspects of customer implementations including project setup, coordination, and heavy internal and external communication
- Use ZWerks to document and enable the successful completion of processes and tasks
- Serve as the lead contact for daily customer interaction and implementation activities
- Diagnose, research and analyze customer issues and requests
- Develop, track and report key implementation progress metrics
- Prioritize and escalate issues when needed
- Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures, standards, best practices, configuration settings and sequences
- Provide support to internal resources and customers to assist with item setup, proofing, validation, and testing
- Provide effective communication to the Customer, Customer Service, Sales, Operations and Vendor teams regarding the status of tasks
- Maintain effective follow-through in line with standard operating procedures
- Escalate concerns when tasks are at risk and follow instructions to correct
- Verify that all of the required information for the tasks assigned are available and accurate
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST AT INFOWERKS
- The ability to multitask effectively
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role for a technology company
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage large accounts with a focus on prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and how they translate into business success, in the same conversation
- Strong drive to learn
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive compensation and benefits program
- In office (Las Vegas) or remote work
- An annual employee bonus program
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Excellent Retirement Savings program
- An opportunity to become part of a team and a culture that makes a difference to our clients every day
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.