Customer Success Manager
November 17th, 2020
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team.
Location: Las Vegas HQ (preferred) | Work from Home (optional)
Department: Customer Success
Contact: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Ever been to the City of Lights? Chances are you drove right past our office! Las Vegas is our home, but our team can be found all over the U.S. We all have different backgrounds and skills, but there’s one thing we all do really well: use data to make a BIG difference.
From the moment you walk through our door, you know something is different. We may have been around for a while, but we’ve still got a vibrant startup feel. Our people know each other by name, we get involved with dynamic projects that challenge us to innovate, and we work together with a smile because our roles allow our strengths to shine.
If you go back to 1997, you’d find Jeff Deitch, our CEO, working late nights writing a software program that would give every pharmacy the ability to transport its customer database to a new system. Fast forward a couple decades later, and we continue to help pharmacies and other healthcare organizations safely manage their data.
So how do we use all that data to make a big difference? Well, it all comes down to advancing patient care. The more we help healthcare companies manage their data with ease, the more they can focus on what they do best: improving the lives of their patients. We cure the healthcare providers’ data headaches, so they can cure their patients.
Now for the fun part: we’re expanding into some really exciting opportunities, and to do that, our team must do the same! New projects underway that require some great people to help us bring them to life.
Interested in joining an award-winning Top Place to Work in Las Vegas ? Read on!
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside all internal teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in an enterprising working environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers by staying in constant communication and efficiently resolving issues with alternate solutions
- Provide insight and relay the voice of the customer with internal teams and manage expectations with both internal and external teams.
- Evaluate risk management for each customer and proactively evade dissatisfaction or lost business and ultimately drive retention or additional business.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Conduct weekly, quarterly and annual customer success reports to ensure customers optimize our product/service, issues are resolved proactively and customer goals are met.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ON A DAILY/MONTHLY BASIS
Lead the creation, planning, implementation, testing, and deployment of projects and services initiatives/work streams and a result-focused approach to project management and programs:
Project Delivery Success
- Project profitability
- Customer satisfaction
- Meeting contractual obligations
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Meet/visit customer site for either presales or delivery meetings
Services Portfolio Development
- Communicate trends and needs from accounts for offerings that can be standardized or leveraged across multiple accounts
- Conduct “Lessons Learned” conversations to ensure that appropriate changes are communicated and implemented
Sales Collaboration and Support
- Updating and documenting all activities for new accounts into systems in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close
- Contribute to and review SOW’s and change requests
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER AT INFOWERKS
- Excellent communication: Convey messages clearly, concisely and accurately
- Problem solver: Finding solutions to complex or difficult problems
- Relationship management: Building, maintaining and managing the relationships with our clients
- Empathy: Understanding and sharing the feelings of others
- Expectation management: Managing the client
- Tenacity: determined, resilient and persistent in pursuit of win-win situations
- At least 3 years of customer-facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills
- A passion for user/consumer experience, analytics, product, and technology
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Have a creative, innovative and entrepreneurial attitude
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive compensation and benefits program
- In office (Las Vegas) or remote work
- An annual employee bonus program
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Excellent Retirement Savings program
- An opportunity to become part of a team and a culture that makes a difference to our clients every day
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.