Customer Success Leader
December 10th, 2020
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team.
Location: Las Vegas HQ (preferred) | Work from Home (optional)
Department: Customer Success
Contact: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ever been to the City of Lights? Chances are you drove right past our office! Las Vegas is our home, but our team can be found all over the U.S. We all have different backgrounds and skills, but there’s one thing we all do really well: use data to make a BIG difference.
From the moment you walk through our door, you know something is different. We may have been around for a while, but we’ve still got a vibrant startup feel. Our people know each other by name, we get involved with dynamic projects that challenge us to innovate, and we work together with a smile because our roles allow our strengths to shine.
If you go back to 1997, you’d find Jeff Deitch, our CEO, working late nights writing a software program that would give every pharmacy the ability to transport its customer database to a new system. Fast forward a couple decades later, and we continue to help pharmacies and other healthcare organizations safely manage their data.
So how do we use all that data to make a big difference? Well, it all comes down to advancing patient care. The more we help healthcare companies manage their data with ease, the more they can focus on what they do best: improving the lives of their patients. We cure the healthcare providers’ data headaches, so they can cure their patients.
Now for the fun part: we’re expanding into some really exciting opportunities, and to do that, our team must do the same! New projects underway that require some great people to help us bring them to life.
Interested in joining an award-winning Top Place to Work in Las Vegas ? Read on!
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Leader is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The Customer Success Leader will lead the Customer Success Team to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in an enterprising working environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
- Lead a team that is dedicated to delivering a remarkable customer experience
- Serve as both a mentor and coach to develop a cohesive Customer Success team
- Support the implementation of Customer Success initiatives
- Manage day-to-day operations of your team including: maintaining an accurate retention forecast, managing escalations, ensuring the delivery of high-quality engagements throughout the customer journey, and ensuring product adoption and retention goals are met
- Analyze customer data to meet company retention benchmarks and to make informed decisions about process and procedural changes
WHAT YOU WILL DO ON A DAILY/MONTHLY BASIS
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- In collaboration with Sales, map the customer journey and lifecycle and continuously identify areas for process improvement
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g. usage, satisfaction, etc.), identifying and integrating with influencers and key stakeholders
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
Manage Customer Success Activities
- Pre and post-sales, as needed
- Onboarding and Training
- Customer Advocacy
- Professional Services
- Customer Support
- Customer Success Management
- Address and coordinate renewals in partnership with sales
- Identify cross-sell / up-sell opportunities in partnership with sales
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics team
- Create and share appropriate reports and cadence for review within team and leadership
Lead Customer Success Team
- Scale and manage a team of high-performing Customer Success advocates
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology and other means
- Inspire customer success principles across company
- Collaborate cross-team with Sales, Marketing and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience
- Align with Marketing Team around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product Team around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales Team around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance Team around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER SUCCESS LEADER AT INFOWERKS
- A passion for Customer Engagement, service mentality, and driving business value to customers through technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
- Strategic vision with the ability to be hands on and get in the weeds
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Accountability for driving revenue through customer retention and expansion
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Acute business acumen full of fresh ideas and initiative to get things done
- At least 7 years of customer-facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management or similar role
- Highly effective people-management and development skills with demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training, and coaching
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to drive insights and growth strategies
- A passion for focusing on the customer experience with acute attention to detail and deep technical knowledge and skills
- Well-versed in professional services including onboarding, training, process consultation, etc.
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Have a creative, innovative and entrepreneurial attitude
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive compensation and benefits program
- In office (Las Vegas) or remote work
- An annual employee bonus program
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Excellent Retirement Savings program
- An opportunity to become part of a team and a culture that makes a difference to our clients every day
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at email@example.com.