Now Hiring – National Account Manager
InfoWerks Data Services is looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join our Operations Team in Las Vegas, NV. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding provider of healthcare data services. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starters to join our team.
The Account Manager will be serving as the liaison with our major accounts. The Account Manager will be the direct point of contact in assisting with the assigned customer projects, and will maintain, track and execute all projects and objectives to meet the client’s needs, as well as coordinating internally with each department on these projects. Completing all projects through this coordination of care in a timely manner is the primary goal of this position.
This position is based in Las Vegas and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, productive customer account relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing accounts and/or identify areas of improvement to customer needs.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in Account Management – Pharmacy data industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Management or Sales or relevant field.
- Proficient with CRM software Salesforce and MS Office.
- Proven ability to manage multiple account projects concurrently, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.