Are you a high-performing creative marketer to looking to join a rapidly growing healthcare technology company?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to help us educate the right target audiences, build our role as an industry thought leader, and make the right connections to ensure that everything we communicate is on-brand. The ideal candidate is a competent, enthusiastic and highly driven professional able to capture healthcare and pharmacy technology trends and generate creative campaigns accordingly.
This is a self-directed role that requires the leadership and vision to drive the planning and execution of marketing activities that span all of InfoWerks, including: brand strategy, internal and external communications, promotional campaigns, digital marketing and social media, conference and event management, public relations strategy, and more.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, you will be expected to be the chief advocate for our company and will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for our products and services.
The Marketing Manager is a full-time salaried position based in Las Vegas.
- Develop and execute on a Communications Plan that meets the needs of a growing organization, including a strategic and effective automated email program (strategy, copywriting, design and creation, deployment and analytics)
- Create product content (e.g. proposals, presentations, sales collateral, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our services
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Together with the product management teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits;work with all levels of the company to accomplish objectives
- Manage and grow online social media accounts by implementing content strategies and tactics that improve InfoWerks social media presence including: website blogs, LinkedIn profile and twitter.
- Responsible for the creation of logos, advertisements, graphics, signage (posters, banners, etc.) brochures, flyers, postcards, web banners and buttons, email templates, display, newsletter layouts, and any necessary in-house production.
- Manage website development and revisions from a marketing perspective, ensuring brand consistency and effective messaging
- Own conference and event strategy, meet goals and deadlines, develop content, manage event logistics, exhibit set-up, and on-site execution (as needed)
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies and vendors; build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, customers, agencies and vendors
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
Bonus if you have:
- Healthcare or pharmacy technology or industry knowledge
- Product launch experience
- Graphic design skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong leadership qualities; team management or mentorship experience
- Ability to work collaboratively, quickly, and under pressure and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Demonstrated past success, and enjoyment from working in a small, fast-paced, professional environment. Desire to be helpful in any way needed to support the team, program, and organization
- Creative, agile marketer who anticipates and solves challenges with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to use storytelling and customer narratives in content creation and marketing material
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work independently toward goals and to steadily monitor and report progress
- Highly organized and able to run multiple projects simultaneously; deadline and detail-oriented
- Analytical mind, dashboard savvy and skilled at digging into data to assess results
- Exceptional editing skills, creative design and layout skills with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Experience managing professional social media accounts such as Twitter, LinkedIn, company blog.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Technologically savvy
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools, lead generation and campaign design (Salesforce, Pardot, or other CRM, email communications and marketing automation tools)
- Ease of use of workplace apps including Slack, Office 365, and similar tools
- Ability to travel as necessary
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with content samples that demonstrate creative writing skills and graphic design.
InfoWerks values our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation plus bonus potential and excellent health benefits along with a 401K plan and paid time off. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.