Inside Sales Representative
Located in Las Vegas, the Inside Sales Representative holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable, results-driven, highly customer focused and efficient.
This position opens the door for the right candidate to join the rapid growth of a leading provider of secure, healthcare and pharmacy data management solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative will serve as the first point-of-contact for leads, referrals, and existing customers requesting new services. Responsibilities will include contacting customers, articulating solutions, developing and closing sales opportunities.
- Maintain a high call volume to qualify leads that may be generated from sales, tradeshows, marketing, referrals, partners, website, consultants, and call campaigns
- Prospecting for new business, following up on existing opportunities, assistance in generating proposals, quotes, and contracts
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity
- Meeting or exceeding company standards for customer contact and documentation of customer interactions, sales activities, and contracts
- Ensure successful kick-off of new projects and transition to Project Management
- Actively engaging with existing customers and recognizingopportunities for upselling additional services
- Provide support to the Sales Team as directed. This will include co-managing relationships with partners, accounts, and prospective clients
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Two years of Inside Sales or Call Center experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Sales and Marketing preferred
- Proven track record of success (consistently achieve/overachieve quota)
- Must be self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to thrive in afast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skillsto create and nurture strong collaborative relationships
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks accordingly
- Able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Demonstrate passion for company, solutions, customers, and goals
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Excellent computer skills, adaptive to learning and using new tools
- Preferred Salesforce.com or CRM experience
- Pharmacy or healthcare and information technology experience a plus
- Some travel may be required
If you have these qualities, we want to hear from you!
InfoWerks Data Services is a healthcare technology company offering pharmacy data management services. Our HQ office is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org