Are you a Developer with at least 3 years experience working with pharmacy data?
InfoWerks Data Services is looking for a Developer to join our team. This position is responsible for analysis and resolution of issues related to existing programs, creation and testing of new programs for new systems and special projects.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Should have a minimum of 7 years of technology experience with at least 3 years experience working with pharmacy data
- Major bonus points if you are familiar with Pervasive Data Integrator or other ETL tools
- HIPAA Certified
- Post secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education
- Creative thinker with excellent time management and project execution skills
- Excellent independent organization skills and team collaboration skills to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Ability to work as a remote employee
InfoWerks Data Services is a healthcare technology company offering pharmacy data management services. Our employees are remote throughout the country with our HQ office located in Las Vegas, NV.
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org