Now Hiring ETL Developers
We are looking for a developer with good analytical skills, good knowledge of data structures (including binary storage methods.) A developer who can work as part of a development team and who can interact with other teams in the company as well. The ideal candidate will have a few years of hands-on experience writing code and be a good communicator. We will train the right candidate who is a good developer regardless of the language/technology previously used. Previous specific experience in ETL and/or .NET Workflow development is a plus.
This person would be a hard worker who can learn quickly, and quickly become a part of the team. We work with structured and unstructured data in a highly regulated industry. The successful applicant will be working in a fast-paced development environment – developing and improving code to produce accurate data.
- Learn the process and apply it producing efficient code and accurate data.
- Modify existing code and find and fix issues as needed.
- Write new programs and code as needed.
- Works with various types of data and decode accurately.
- Finish projects in a timely manner as dictated by business needs.
- Learn and apply new technologies as needed.
- Find bugs in the existing code; correct and implement improvements.
- 2+ years of professional programming experience.
- Knowledge of data structures (binary storage methods a plus)
- Knowledge/experience in one or more languages like C#.NET, VB.NET, COBOL, BASIC or any other programming languages and technologies. We will train you in the technology we use if you are a good developer. Understanding of functional/imperative programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MSSQL, and other relational and non-relational databases.
- Skill writing efficient queries.
We prefer someone that can work at our Corporate HQ in Las Vegas. However, work from home is an option for the right applicant.
If you have these qualities, we want to hear from you.
InfoWerks Data Services is a healthcare technology company offering pharmacy data management services. Our employees are remote throughout the country with our HQ office located in Las Vegas, NV. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com